Top 25 Effective Brochure Designs for Inspiration: Improve Company’s Image
- March 24
- 0 Comments
Brochures are one of the most efficient ways to improve the overall image of the company. Launching the brochure every time can work positively. A brochure is like a small booklet that might have as small as two pages and can exceed to nearly 20 pages. It describes about the company and recent achievements and products launched by the company. There are different types of brochure designs for inspiration. You can choose the best one for your company. They are the great source for advertising. A brochure should provide the right and adequate information about the company and its products. A good brochure design should also have the logo of company along with its objectives and aims. It should explain that why customer should choose them.
Brochures are the nurturing tool for establishing the company image in front of customers and every company should go to represent itself in form of brochure to the customers, who do not have time to listen too much about the product, they wish to buy. If you really wish to connect to the customers then your brochure need to have 3 essential design elements.
Essential Design Elements that a Brochure needs
- The cover of your brochure should be attractive and appealing. If your brochure cover is not able to attract the eyes of people then they are definitely not going to open it. If you wish to gather the attention of people then you need to combine the attention grabbing headline with a good visualization. It will definitely attract the people towards it.
- You content must be compelling. The content you have mentioned in the brochure should be interesting and compel the people to read it. People are not at all interested to know about your business objectives in detail, rather they want to know about the services and products you offer to your valuable customers. Mention the most affordable price for the products on the brochure. The graphs and the charts can be really helpful to describe your products and services easily without too much effort.
- The primary purpose for designing a brochure is to make people get involved in sale of the products offered by the company.
Tips to design a good brochure
- First and the most important tip to design a brochure is that you should never expect that your brochure would generate any sale for you. It is for customer to make him/her inform about the products and services of your organization.
- Try to make your brochure simple and very direct. Direct here means that giving point to point information avoiding the detailed information, as no one has plenty of time to read too much of the description given in the brochure.
- Make use of the positive words. Avoid using negative words like- ‘maybe’ or ‘if’ or similar words.
- Make the use of words like ‘you’ rather than using words like ‘our customers’. Address your customers in more professional manner.
- Never ask the questions that have answer ‘No’ or if they are open-ended. You should ask the questions that have answer as ‘yes’ on the brochure.
- You should sound a bit friendly rather than sounding too much professional. But make sure that you are not over friendly. Be friendly in formal manner.
- Your brochure should not be alike a textbook.
- Keep the paragraphs used in the brochure short, rather than writing long uninteresting paragraphs. Your paragraphs should not have too much space between them. Have a proper indentation between the paragraphs.
- You should never start your paragraph with numbers. For example- ‘Do Not write that 2 hens are fighting. Write- two hens are fighting.
- Use bold, italics, and underline when required.
- The details of your company like contact, address, and email should be written at top or bottom of every page in the brochure. Your customer may contact you after reading your brochure.
- Include proper images and headings in your brochure. It gives a nice look to your brochure.
- The company logo is must in your brochure. It will also help your customers to remember the company from its logo.
- You need to check the brochure twice or thrice for any grammar or spelling errors in the brochure.
- Make use of bullets to convey the large points in brief.
- The contents of the brochure should be relevant.
- Try to include the special offers in the brochure. The special offers with heavy discounts will attract the customers towards your products.
- Try to include the captions in the photographs you add to the brochure.
So follow these tips before designing a good brochure for your customers and give it an appealing look.
Effective Brochure Designs for Inspiration
NeiL Mac is web enthusiast filled with passion and obsession for creating something unique and incomparable. Learning from the failures and collecting motivation from the victories are his most astounding qualities. Mainly, he wants to set-up himself as the person to symbolize and epitomize the knowledge maniac. Let’s be Creative!!